5 companies have received the Chromium Sustainability Award 2023 for their significant actions in the field of Environment, Social and Governance.
- Al Tamman Indsil Ferrochrome for having built Sultanate of Oman’s first metallurgical plant with independent solar power plant.
- Eti Krom – Yildirim Group for having built a solar energy power plant to partially meet the electricity need of the facility from renewable energy
- ERG Kazchrome for the establishment of a Sustainable Supplier Award.
- AMG Chrome for having established a mental health programme for their employees.
- Glencore Alloys for supporting the realization of women’s right for equal future.
The Chromium Sustainability Award were an initiative lead with the support of TELF AG. To read the full story please click here.